Friday, April 24, 2015

C4K Summaries

Matthew posted a blog with a haiku he made inserted into it. He compared dogs and squirrels and it was very cute. I totally forgot about haikus and I think that this is a good activity for students, especially if they have free reign to do what they want and use their imagination. 

Matthew,

I love this haiku. I think it was a cute idea how you compared squirrels and dogs. Good post :)

Hannah


Quades blog was about a slide show about how he and a friend hid a high bar in pictures. He used a program called Kizoa and it was a very good slide show. I am excited to start using that program when I start teaching!

Hey Quade!

My name is Hannah and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really liked the idea of the hidden objects in the pictures! Also, the software you made the video with is awesome! I personally haven't seen a video made with it. I look forward to seeing more of your blog posts! Good job!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment