Friday, April 24, 2015

Blog Post 5 Part 2

Personal Learning Network

Since this was first assigned, I have branched out my personal learning network. Not only have I connected with more peers in the university, but I have also made new connections through blogs. I have found more students and teachers through our blog assignments and have kept up with their blogs if they held my attention. I have also been volunteering and expanding my PLN with the teachers in the school I have been at. Not only am I learning new ways to teach, but I am also learning new things myself to teach. Personal Learning Networks are so important for many reasons. Not only does it give you someone to go to when you have educational questions, but you can also keep up with them to see what is working for their classroom. I hope to keep expanding my PLN through Twitter, Blogger and other social medias.

image of personal learning network

No comments:

Post a Comment