Friday, March 27, 2015

C4K Summaries


Juan just took a test that is required for his state. He seems very discouraged because he ran out of time on some portions, as well as didn't know how to work some of the problems. I think it is good that he picked up on how he could make improvements and hopefully its a test he can retake over again, like the ACT or SAT. 

Juan

I am a student at the University of South Alabama. It seems as if you are discouraged, because of the PLAN test. Like Tabatha, I am not sure what that test is. Tests are different for every state. It is awesome that you picked up on what you could have done better, because theres always room for improvement. Don't be too hard on yourself, you'll do better on the next one! Good luck! 

Hannah


Emily  wrote a blog about what she has learned throughout her highschool years thus far. She is very wise, because she is acknowledging that she cant let her stress take over. I feel as if she will be very successful in the future, whatever she decides to do.

Emily,

My name is Hannah. I am in school at the University of South Alabama studying Elementary Education. You seem like a very smart individual. It is very smart to understand how to process your time in order to get things done, especially in college. It should be a lot easier since you're already practicing how to do that. Also, college is very stressful as well. Keep up the good work!

-Hannah

James wrote about Jonah and his walk with the Lord. He summarized it by saying that Jonah was being taught to be slow in anger and I agree. I really like that James wrote about a bible story on his educational blog. I really respect the teacher for allowing him to do that. 

James, 

I really liked this post. I also believe that the Lord was showing Jonah how to be slow in anger. I also like the ending of the story. Although Jonah dies, he is still acknowledged because of the change he made in Nineveh. Good post!

Hannah 



image of hands holding up the word 'blogging'

No comments:

Post a Comment