Tuesday, February 24, 2015

C4K Summary

C4K#1 
Hi Elizabeth, My name is Hannah. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the College of Education. I really enjoyed your slideshow. The book ‘Deep Blue’ seems like another version of ‘The Hunger Games,’ and thats one of my favorite series. I also love getting caught up in a book like you did with this one. You made it seem very interesting! Keep up the good work!
Hannah
@htolbertedm310

Elizabeth’s blog post was about a book called ‘Deep Blue’ by Jennifer Donnely. She created a slideshow and presented the book in a professional way. She stated the genre, theme, main characters in detail, plot, and much more. She also included a brief summary about the book. It seems as if its a ‘Hunger Games’ type of book for younger children.


 C4K #2  

Hi Laney
 My name is Hannah Tolbert. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, studying elementary education. I really enjoyed the blog post! I didn't know that Annabelle was a prequel to The Conjuring! I personally don't like scary movies, I get too scared! You're very brave! You actually make me want to see it, because I wouldn't have thought it was scary but also sad! I look forward to reading more blog posts!
Hannah 

Laney’s blog post was about the hit horror film, Annabelle. She made it seem very interesting and didn’t give it away too much. She seemed like she did research as well, because she mentioned that it was a prequel for The Conjuring. I’m not sure if that was in the movie, or if she found it out on her own. I noticed this blog was posted in October of 2014, so hopefully she gets on her blog still to check her comments.


C4K #3


My name is Hannah and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I read your blog post and you are so passionate about basketball. You shouldn't doubt yourself, or your team. Go in with a good mindset and you will play better! Dream big, you never know what could happen! Good luck and I hope you Rec team makes it to the championship!

Hannah

Samuel's blog post was about his passion for basketball. He was very pessimistic and I hope he will change the way he thinks. He was a very good writer. I saw very few grammatical errors. He seemed to know a lot about basketball and I hope he succeeds. 



C4K #4

Hi Daelin,

I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I agree that Michael Jordan is a very inspirational basketball player. He overcame a lot to be where he's at now. I really liked this blog post, however, maybe go back over punctuation. Hope to read some more blog posts soon!


Hannah


Daelin's blog post was about his favorite basketball player, Michael Jordan. He is very inspired by him and basically states why he loves him and shares his success. 


picture of blogosphere collage

No comments:

Post a Comment